Thursday 12 September 2013

Landscape Photography

Landscape photography is intended to show different spaces within the world, sometimes vast and unending, but other times microscopic. Photographs typically capture the presence of nature but can also focus on man-made features or disturbances of landscapes, especially within contemporary photography. Landscape photographers often attempt to document the space as well as convey an appreciation of the scenery.


- Taken By Ansel Adams
I chose this photo, because I really like Ansel Adams and his photos, I find them really interesting. I like this photo because it is in black and white, yes it takes away all the colour but I think it adds a bit of mystery to the photos, like what's behind those mountains? Is that river clear blue, or mucky and brown? Are those bright green or brown and dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment