Thursday 12 September 2013

Rhythm Photography

Rhythm is the repetition or alternation of elements, often with defined intervals between them.
Rhythm can create a sense of movement, and can establish pattern and texture. There are many
different kinds of rhythm, often defined by the feeling something evokes when viewed.

- Hena Tyab
The reason I chose this photo is because it looks really mysterious, and I felt like there was more to the picture then just looking at it, and that's what it says in the definition "often defined by the feeling something evokes when viewed" and I felt something when I saw this picture, not sure what but I did feel something

- Marcus.Runt
I chose this image because I think it fitted into the 'Rhythm' theme perfectly. There are three people on this bus, but so far apart and they are all basically around the same length apart from each other, and shows a sense of pattern in this photo, and to looks really dark and makes you think what are their stories?

No comments:

Post a Comment