Thursday 12 September 2013

Pattern Phototgraphy

Pattern photography utilizes elements that are repeated. The repetition of lines, shapes, tones or color can create interesting images. There are photographers who use the pattern as the main subject of an image while others use it to enhance the overall composition and look of the photograph. Photographers can choose to emphasize or break the pattern to capture a great image.



- Marilyn Moer
I like this concept of the zebra, the pattern really gives something to the image. Even though black & white are very plane colours they give a very interesting and bold imagery which drags you into the photo, that is the thing I like the most about this photo.



- Taken By Josh Keyes.
I love this photo. I really like it because its really cute but organised at the same time. You see the pattern with the tea cups with each handle facing the same degree and place as all the others. I chose this photo because, well it has patterns in it but it brought me in, like the photo really interested me because of the different lights and the fact that all of the hamsters are different, colours and patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment